The naming of the former Bastenmühle on the Lieserpfad probably goes back to the first name Sebastian, which was common in the miller's family Feiden.
The core of the mill complex consists of the mill building built in the 18th century with unrendered slate rubble stone. Window and door frames are made of sandstone. The small bakehouse is also preserved. Opposite are more heavily modified farm buildings and the former tobacco barn from 1881. The former mill stream ran across the building axis.