- Recognise the user’s computer upon visiting the website
- Follow the surfing activities of the user on the website
- Improve the website’s user-friendliness
- Evaluate the use of the provider’s website
- Operation of the website
- Prevent fraud and improve the safety of the website
- Customised design of the website taking into account the needs of the users
Cookies do not cause damage to a browser. They do not contain viruses and also do not allow the provider to spy on you. Two types of cookies are used:
- Temporary cookies are deleted automatically when your browser is closed (session cookies).
- Permanent cookies, in contrast, have a maximum service life of up to 20 days. These types of cookies allow you to be recognised when you access the website again after leaving.
Using cookies, the provider can understand your usage behaviour for the purposes mentioned above and in the corresponding scope. They are also supposed to enable optimal surfing for you on the provider’s website. This data is also collected by the provider only in anonymised form.
This processing is permitted in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The legitimate interest of the provider is the optimised presentation of the website. You can of course also view the website without cookies. If you do not want the provider to recognise your computer, you can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. Please refer to the instructions of your browser’s provider to get the details on how this works. In order to also delete cookies already set by your browser, please read your browser’s instructions. The data provision is necessary in order to access the website of the provider without any faults. By not accepting cookies or deleting cookies already stored on your device, the functionality of the website may be affected. Temporary cookies are deleted automatically when your browser is closed (session cookies). Permanent cookies, in contrast, have a maximum service life of up to 20 days. These types of cookies allow you to be recognised when you access the website again after leaving.