Two-storey Baroque plaster building with segmental arched windows and crippled hipped roof. In the gable end simple rectangular windows. Extended at the rear.
The foundation stones of this parish church were laid in 1821. A few years later, it was destroyed down to the foundation wall in a major fire, but was subsequently rebuilt. The present organ was installed in 1940, the interior was redesigned and restored in the 1950s.