The ''museum of dolls and watches'' at the Schanzstraße in Bernkastel has a size of approximately 180 m² with about 200 dolls and teddy bears and more than 60 watches. All samples date back to the time between 1770 and 1960.
The dolls and clock museum in Bernkastel is located in a more than 120 year old building. It was acquired by the Lück family in 2001 and turned into a beautiful museum with great attention to detail. Today it houses numerous dolls and teddy bears, as well as a special exhibition with a selection of musical boxes and nutcrackers. In addition, numerous clocks can be admired here.
On the map
Phone: (0049) 6531 971244
Fax: (0049) 6531 201413