Karolinger Hof / Court of the Count of Kesselstatt. It originally belonged to the court ring of the castle of the Knights of Cröv, whose younger branch called themselves Lords of Daun - after the "tower" = castle in Daun - which they guarded in the name of Kurtrier according to the Weistum. They bear the same coat of arms as the Knights of Cröv, a red lattice (today still the coat of arms of the town of Daun). In the 14th century, the lords of Daun were hard pressed by Kurtrier until they ceded the presidency as the emperor's bailiwick in the free Kröv knights' court, whereby the elector in time gained a third of the rights in the Kröv realm. The Kesselstatt, for Electorate of Trier, as "Obervogt", whose rights were represented in the Kröver realm, came into possession of the former Daun castle and finally to a third of the Kondel forest. The castle house stood until the end of the 18th century. Between 1786 - 87, the present manor house was built, which was sold by Kesselstatt to Matth. Müllers in 1864.