Between forest and vines, the Moselle campsite in the wine and vacation resort of Wehlen offers its guests sufficient rest and activity. MoselCamping Bernkastel has been awarded 4 stars!
Cyclists and hikers are pleased with many opportunities for recreational activities. Hikers will love the “Moselsteig” trail along the Moselle. Cyclists will prefer the Moselle or Maare-Moselle bike paths. Families with children have a comfortable stay at the MaxiPOD.
* Flood-free, parceled pitches (60 - 100 m²), partly with water supply and sewage connection
* calm neighborhood
* heated outdoor pool
* fresh bread service
* wine tastings on Tuesdays
* water skiing route
* 100 m to the restaurant
* 1.5 - 3 km to the next supermarkets
* 3 km to the city center
* 500 m to their own jetty, which also has a slipway
* large children's playground, beach volleyball field, boccia ground
* new: Rent 1 Caravan for 2 people, 2 MaxiPODs for up to 4 people, 1 TrekkingPOD for 1 - 2 people!
* important Information: In deference to families with children required to attend school, we do not increase our prices in the high season.
* excursions: boat trips, high ropes courses, hiking trips in Wehlen natural reserve, sight-seeing in the Roman city of Trier, visit Eifelmaare (lakes from volcano eruptions in the Eifel), and many more.
Prices (without guarantee)
Pitch/night: 10 - 17 Euro
Adults/night: 6,50 Euro
Children/night: 4 Euro
Opening hours: March - November
On the map
Phone: (0049) 6531 8176