The "Türmchen", affectionately known as "Wittlicher HisTörchen", is the last remaining building of Wittlich's town fortifications from 1317. Today the "Türmchen" houses a small museum on the history of the town and its fortifications.
On the map
Phone: (0049) 6571 146624
Saturday 12.00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The exhibition will be closed on Christmas Eve/Christmas and New Year's Eve/New Year's Day.