This half-timbered house was built in 1691.
This half-timbered house was built in 1691. The number 91 can still be read under a hatched window bay, while dendrochronological examinations confirmed that the wood for the building was felled at the end of 1690.
The house is a broad, gabled building consisting of two storeys. The ground floor is solid. The segmental-arched front door surround is inscribed 1800, probably the year of a reconstruction. The upper storey has exposed timber framing with decorative elements, most of which were renewed during the last renovation.
On the map
Phone: 0049 6532 3444
Fax: 0049 65432 1499