- Zell (Mosel)
Exciting arrangements for individual guests and groups, organisation of company and subjects excursions on the Mosel and in the Hunsrück. With pleasure we discuss you on site in the tourist information - if you have questions or wish suggestions, brochures or need information about the preparation of your vacation in the holiday's region. Tourist Information office Zeller Land Balduinstr. 44 56856 Zell (Mosel) Phone +49 6542 9622-0 Fax +49 6542 9622-29 firstname.lastname@example.org www.zellerland.de
You find the tourist information in the town hall in the center of Zell (Mosel) directly at the " Zeller Schwarze Katz-Brunnen ("Black-Cat" - fountain).
Zeller Land Tourismus GmbH likes to be at your disposal and the colleagues are pleased about your visit.
* information and consultation all around your stay on the Mosel and in the Hunsrück
* detailed and informative prospectus and maps assortment
* free prospectus dispatch
* free accommodation service
* online reservation - free information system and reservation system under www. zellerland. de
* elaboration and reservation of all-inclusive arrangements or individual ones
* programmes on the travel subjects Walking, Bicycle walking, Wine, Water walking. . .
* organisation of for example place, town, museum, wine experience excursions,
* organisation and application of company companions
* event planning and organisation
* sales and dispatch of maps and charts, literature, souvenirs etc.. and more
Zeller Land Tourismus GmbH
Tourist Information Office
56856 Zell (Mosel)
Phone +49 6542-9622-0
Fax +49 6542 9622-29
Monday - Thursday 09:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. and 01:30 p.m. - 04:30 p.m.
Friday 09:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.
April - end of July
Monday - Friday 09:00 a.m.- 05:00 p.m.
from May additional Saturday 10:00 a.m.- 01:00 p.m.
August - end of October
Monday - Friday 09:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m.
Additionally the Tourist Information office is open beyond the opening hours above on public holidays (e.g. Good Friday, Ascension Day, German Unification Day etc.) and to particular events as wine festival.