- Ediger Eller
- pension, holiday apartment
Welcome to Haus Moselliebe for your time out on the Moselle!
Haus MOSELLIEBE is located between Cochem and Trier, in the beautiful romantic wine village of Ediger-Eller on the banks of the Moselle. Our entire house is non-smoking, including on the balconies.
You can stay in one of our spacious rooms or apartments, which are fully equipped. All of our rooms and apartments also have a private balcony with a view of the Moselle and the vineyards. After breakfast you can start your day. Be it active with your own bike, which can be charged in the garage, or with a walk to one of the wonderful wine tastings in the immediate vicinity. Book your Moselle break at MOSELLIEBE online now, quickly and easily!
Our environment The MOSELLIEBE is located in the middle of Eller in the village of Ediger-Eller, a beautiful wine village on the Moselle. The river landscape with vineyards, forests and meadows is ideal for cycling and hiking. For experienced hikers, the Calmont via ferrata, the steepest vineyard in Europe, is in the back garden. There is a train station in town (approx. 250 m) with direct connections to Cochem, Trier and Koblenz.
This way you can go out for a day without a car.
- Online Buchbarkeit
Hygiene and disinfection
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Disinfectant for hands (in all rooms)
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Disinfecting of rented equipment
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- App for room service
- Min. distance between tables and seatings or distance by separators
- Distance rules are kept
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Regular Covid19 tests for employees that have direct guest contact
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
Security food & beverage
- Compliance of distance in all food areas
- All plates and dishes, cutlery, glasses are disinfected
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Surgical mask for guests available
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- credit cards accepted
- Usage of health- or tracking apps is recommended
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
Arrival and departure times
Personal check-in: 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. (from 1 p.m. the room/apartment is always ready for check-in)
Please note: Arrival before 12:00 p.m. is not possible. Check-in earlier is not possible. You are welcome to park your car in the parking lot behind our house or in front of the house on the street.
If you arrive after 3:00 p.m., we ask you to call +492675-9118520 or WhatsApp +491702051224 so that we can give you a code for the key box, otherwise arrival is no longer possible. You can use the code to check in yourself.
You will receive a guest ticket the next morning.