- holiday apartment, pension
Holidays on the Mosel at the wine farmer
Our guest house has four guest rooms and two apartments. In the morning you expect a varied breakfast in a cozy and modern breakfast room. The guest house was opened in 1997 and all rooms have a bathroom with shower / toilet and a TV in the room.
The apartment nr. 5. (35m2) is suitable for 2-3 persons and furnished with a combinated dining - bedroom, a singlekitchen, a large bathroom with shower / toilet and TV and radio in the room.
The apartment No. 6 (55 m2) is furnished with a separate bedroom, a daybed in the living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a extra guest toilet.
The offer in the area is variegated:
hiking, cycling, Moselsteig, wine tasting, water sports, museums, canoe, Christmas markets, steep vineyards, climbing park, themed hiking trails, Moselle cycle path, boat trips etc.
Viticulture since 1909
Our wine company was founded in 1909 by Grandpa Benedikt. We now produce wines of the types Riesling, Müller-Thurgau, Pinot Noir and Pinot blanc On request you will receive our current wine price list.
During your stay on the Moselle and in our guest house you are always welcome to take a look at the cellar and the vineyards. During a wine tasting, winegrower Christian Kiebel explains to you the philosophy of our company and the mineral taste of our Moselle wines. Wine tasting in Dutch possible.
On the map
Phone: (0049) 6532 2018
- ZG Aktive Naturgenießer (L)
- ZG Nur Wanderer (O)
- ZG Vielseitig Aktive (R)
- Online Buchbarkeit
- ZG Nur Wanderer (R)
- ZG Nur Wanderer (L)
- ZG Aktive Naturgenießer (O)
- ZG Aktive Naturgenießer (R)
- ZG Vielseitig Aktive (L)
- ZG Vielseitig Aktive (O)
Security food & beverage
- Compliance of distance in all food areas
Facilities / Services
- use of clothes dryer
- parking space for bicycles
- wine cellar
- our own products
- laundry facilities available
- room service
- car parking lot
- non-smoking house
- breakfast service
- wine bar
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- Distance lettering on bottom in critical areas
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Surgical mask for guests available
- crib/baby bed
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- satellite TV
- cash payment
- App for room service
- Distance rules are kept
- Non-cash payment possible
- breakfast bookable
- breakfast buffet
Wein und Kulinarik
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Regular Covid19 tests for employees that have direct guest contact
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
- Usage of health- or tracking apps is recommended
- wine & spirits
All rooms and the apartment nr 5 incl. breakfast.
All rooms and apartments incl. towels, bed linen, room service, parking space and free wifi, electricity, water and heating.
We speak German, Dutch and English.
Your booked accommodation is a participating company of the ÖPNV-GästeTicket. This gives you the opportunity to use buses and trains (RE, RB in 2nd class) free of charge in the entire VRT area. The guest ticket and information material will be provided by the landlord upon arrival and entitles you to use public transport free of charge in the entire VRT area.
Further information about the GästeTicket as well as detailed timetables and excursion options can be found at: en.bernkastel.de/gaesteticket
Check - In from 3 pm, Check-Out until 11 am
If you arrive earlier or after 8 pm please let us know in advance.
Our house is located in the middle of the place Lösnich, 150 meters for bike rental Warscheid.