- Individual offer, Hiking
- from 501€ p.P.
- Bed and breakfast
prices for each person
double room: from 501,00 €
single room: from 654,00 €
(Outside the shipping season, the tour price is reduced by this service)
Extra charge for luggage transportation
(01.04. - 31.10.2023)
44,00 € per person (max. 1 piece of luggage up to 20 kg)
Extra charge for packed lunch
booking number: MS 2023-04
Prices valid for the year 2023
Some places on the Moselle charge a guest contribution per person and night, which must be paid by the guest to the host on site in addition to the accommodation/travel price.
This trip requires your own car for arrival/departure and travel between Mosel towns.
Many roads lead to the Mosel. Whether by train or car/motor home, the Mosel is always worth a trip. The following information may be useful for your travel planning:
- 6 x bed & breakfast in selected hotels & guest houses in Zell (Mosel), Neef, Ediger-Eller, Beilstein, 2 x in Cochem
- 1 x 3-course dinner
- 1 x wine tasting at a winery
- 1 x boat trip from Cochem to Treis-Karden and return (only in boat season: May until end of October)
- 1 x admission/guided tour at “Reichsburg” Cochem (Cochem Castle)
- Moselsteig Trail Premium Set: Hiking guide with detailed description of legs/tours and set of 3 maps (1 x per room, only in German)
- Information folder (1 x per group)
Day 1: Arrival in Zell (Mosel).
Day 2: Hike from Zell (Mosel) to Neef (approx. 20 km)
Day 3: Hike from Neef to Ediger-Eller (approx. 11 km)
Day 4: Hike from Ediger-Eller to Beilstein (approx. 16. km)
Day 5: Hike from Beilstein to Cochem (approx. 14 km)
6th day: Boat trip from Cochem to Karden and back, entrance/guided tour "Reichsburg" in Cochem
7th day: Departure from Cochem