© Weingut Castor

Weingut und Weinstube Castor

Short facts

  • Treis-Karden
  • winery/wine cellar, wine…
  • (0049)2671 7222

The Castor Winery is located in the heart of Treis-Karden in the centre of the village on the lower reaches of the Terrassenmosel. Tradition and modernity from one source, already in the 3rd generation.

The Castor Winery is located in the heart of Treis-Karden, in the town centre at the lower reaches of the Terraced Moselle region. Tradition and modernity under one roof, and already in its 3rd generation. The vineyards are situated in Treis (Treiser Kapellenberg) and in the neighbouring municipality of Pommern (Pommerner Goldberg and Sonnenuhr). The vineyards, all of which are perched on steep slopes, are 70% Riesling, with the remaining 30% split amongst Pinot Gris, Rivaner, Dornfelder and Pinot Noir. The soils are pure slate soils which produce wonderfully fruity, mineral wines. We offer you wines which we still make genuinely by hand, and which are of a very high quality. Numerous awards and satisfied wine connoisseurs support our approach of combining the tradition of our ancestors with our modern times.

On the map

Hauptstr. 34-36

56253 Treis-Karden

DE


Phone: (0049)2671 7222

Website: www.castorwein.de

General information

Openings
Friday, 01.03.2024 17:00 - 23:00
Saturday, 02.03.2024 17:00 - 23:00
Sunday, 03.03.2024 17:00 - 23:00
Friday, 08.03.2024 17:00 - 23:00
Saturday, 09.03.2024 17:00 - 23:00
Sunday, 10.03.2024 17:00 - 23:00
Friday, 15.03.2024 17:00 - 23:00
Saturday, 16.03.2024 17:00 - 23:00
Sunday, 17.03.2024 17:00 - 23:00
Friday, 22.03.2024 17:00 - 23:00
Dayoff

Wednesday,Thursday


Next steps

It appears that you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer as your web browser to access our site.

For practical and security reasons, we recommend that you use a current web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Edge. Internet Explorer does not always display the complete content of our website and does not offer all the necessary functions.